I often get stopped and asked where I get my kiddos’ clothes. I like my kids to look put together, but I don’t want to spend an arm and a leg on clothes that will be outgrown in a couple months. I want affordable clothes, but I still want them to hold up to my rough and tumble kids. I typically shop only in the clearance section or via super web sales where I can tack on extra savings with coupon codes. Every so often, I will post my top picks so you can reap the savings as well.
- NYC long-sleeved t-shirt from H&M Kids $6
- West Coast Boys Heathered Graphic Tee from Old Navy $12.94
- Boys Color-Block Pocket Tee from Old Navy $8
- California t-shirt from H&M Kids $5
- Boys Super Skinny Jeans from Old Navy $17
- Boys Super Skinny Jeans from Old Navy $11.99
- Boys Pop-Color Skinny Jeans from Old Navy $11.99
*There are also web codes found on the intro page for each site. I can’t guarantee these prices, but as of today 1/18/15 these are the great deals you’ll find… happy shopping!